Go Back   986 Forum - The Community for Porsche Boxster & Cayman Owners > Porsche Boxster & Cayman Forums > Boxster General Discussions
Register Garage FAQ Community Calendar

Post Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2010, 08:35 AM   #1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Buffalo NY
Posts: 828
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekam
Who said you need to be rich to buy a new car or a new house? You just need to be financially irresponsible... uh I mean live for the moment! :dance:

That would be an awesome plan if I was a wall street banker... I'd get a used CGT and tell the gove I couldn't pay them back for it..
eightsandaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Post Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2026 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page